Get the season off to a pig-flying start with the OHRFC Hog Roast friendly!
Four 20 minute mini-games will be played featuring mix and match squads from the OHs, Old Wellingtonians and Law Society.
The games start at 12.00 High Noon and should finish around 2pm, FREE Hog Roast and BBQ at 4pm, with drinks will follow.
All guests are very welcome, we reckon around 120 people will be spilling out of the Ruxley Lane Clubhouse and coaches will take everyone back to the Grapes at 8.30.
For the super keen the days timetable looks like this:
- 09:30 Brunch at The Grapes
- 10:15 Coach heads off to Ruxley Lane.
- 11:00 Warm up for first teams.
- 12:00 Kick off,
- 13:50 Matches finish.
- 15:00 Food served
- 20:30 Coaches return to The Grapes (4.5 hours of enjoying the club bar!)
- 21:30 Land back at The Grapes