This Saturday we will start a new fund raising project for the club. We will start "the 100 Club" for all members and friends of the club to raise funds for the Rugby club each month.
The "100-Club" explained for those of you unfamiliar with this concept- the idea is that 100-Club participants ‘buy’ a number between 1 and 100. Each month a draw takes place and prizes are awarded for the numbers drawn. Although we very much hope this will raise money for the Rugby Club, we also hope it will be a better investment than normal lottery tickets!
The cost to become a "100-Club" participant and obtain a number (between 1 and 100), the cost is only £10 per month. There are prize draws every month throughout the rugby season. Half of the money raised each month will go to the Rugby Club with the remainder used for prize money, except in December when the Prize will be 80% of the money raised in that month.
The size of the prize will depend on the number of participants (up to a maximum of 100). For example assuming all number are eligible to be drawn (i.e. sold) then the prize money each month will be £1000: 1st prize £300, 2nd prize £150, 3rd prize £50.
Tickets can be purchased by anyone (over the age of 16) with connections to the Rugby Club.
On Saturday 16th September Dom and Luke will be selling numbers at the end of the game, please let all your supporters know of the club's 100 so we can raise as much money as possible for Saturday. If we have more than 100 people signing up, we will extend the numbers for this Saturday only.
1. The object of the 100-Club is to raise funds for the Rugby Club.
2. The 100-Club will be run under the supervision of the Rugby Club committee who will also administer the 100-Club.
3. The club is open to all those eligible to be a ‘Friend’: those with connection to the Rugby Club
4. Members must be over 16 years of age.
5. Entry will be by subscription of £10 per month per number, paid in advance
6. Members may have more than one number.
7. The first draw will take place on the 16st September 2017.
8. The draw will comprise the selection of three numbers randomly picked out .
9. The relevant numbers of all paid up members will be entered in the draw for each month.
10. New members will be admitted when numbers become available.
11. A waiting list will be kept and numbers will be offered to the first person on the list when they become available.
12. If a winner cannot be contacted, On the evening of the draw, a new winner will be draw that day.